- Jane D. McLeod
- Global and International Studies Building 0001
- Days and Times
- Su 2:00P-5:00P; 2nd 8 weeks, 4 sessions: October 22, and 29 and November 5 and 12 (1 credit)
- Course Description
The Welcoming Campus: Diversity, Difference, and Inclusion at IU Bloomington
This course brings social science theories and research to bear on the question of what it means to be a “welcoming” college campus.
Across four Sunday afternoon sessions, students will meet in moderated small groups to discuss:
- the definition of “welcoming,”
- who is responsible for maintaining a welcoming campus,
- how welcoming our campus is, and
- future action we might take to become more inclusive.