There are many ways for students to participate in Themester:
- During registration, enroll in a fall Themester class.
- Apply for an individualized minor related to the Themester topic.
- Attend a Themester event.
- Sign up to eat lunch with a professor and talk about the theme.
- Apply for a Themester 2020 internship.
- Apply to work with faculty members as a part of the Themester 2020 advisory committee.
- Apply to get your club’s event included in Themester. Deadlines for funding are typically in January and March. Final deadline for inclusion is June 1.