There are many ways for students to participate in Themester:
- Apply to work with faculty members as a part of the Themester 2021 advisory committee. Fall 2021's theme is Resilience. Planning takes place over the 2020-21 academic year.
- During registration, enroll in a fall Themester class.
- Apply for an individualized minor related to the Themester topic.
- Attend a Themester event.
- Apply to get your club’s event included in Themester. Special funding for student-produced programming might be available in August and September this year. Check back here in July/August for updates.
- Apply for a Themester 2021 internship.